Re: digital video camera

---------

From: Scott Harrison (harrison360_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 16:22:03 PDT

If you are editing your video on a Mac (is there any other way?) check
out http://www.istopmotion.com for claymation software. If you buy a
video camera make sure it has analog to video conversion like most Sony
Handycams. Means you can plug a VHS VCR or Analog signal into the
camera and it will be digitized by the camera into the computer! I use
it to make DVD's of older VHS tapes or camcorder tapes done on Hi-8 or
regular 8 tape.
Scott Harrison
South Fork High Art Dept.
Humboldt Redwoods
On Apr 27, 2004, at 1:09 PM, Betty Bowen wrote:

> I've been asked to request something special for my program - and I
> need to have it in tomorrow! I did clay animation last semester and
> loved it, but did it all with an early digital still camera.
>
> I think a digital video camera would be better, can youall suggest one
> that I should ask for? I've never had a video camera.
>
> If you think there is some other way I should spend $$ on a piece of
> "equipment"??
>
> Betty
> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu