Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 06:08:15 PDT

My "passion" seems to change with the unit that I am teaching. Sometimes it is my student work that I am passionate about.
I do have my "favorites" in categories... I have an affinity for Georgia O'Keeffe, smile at Haring's, am inspired by Van Gogh's and Kahlo's work, moved by Matisse and in awe of Renoir and Michelangelo...Those cave paintings give me chills too!
Calder, Nevelson, Alan LeQuire, and Olmec heads are awesome to me in the sculpture category...
Like's hard to pick just one.