Larry's site...

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 15:15:45 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Prescott [mailto:larrcott1@yahoo.com]
Susan, The quilt block lesson was done with painted tissue paper. I used the Eric Carle video to introduce the idea of painted textures and then had the kids use traditional quilt block designs as a pattern. Thanks for the compliment.
Hi. I'm having trouble getting "into" Larry Prescott's site to view. I can get the front page but none of the hot links work for me. Is it because I have an IMac? Anyone else have a problem? Toodles.....Bunki

---