digital video camera

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 13:09:55 PDT

I've been asked to request something special for my program - and I need to have it in tomorrow! I did clay animation last semester and loved it, but did it all with an early digital still camera.

I think a digital video camera would be better, can youall suggest one that I should ask for? I've never had a video camera.

If you think there is some other way I should spend $$ on a piece of "equipment"??

Betty

---