Post your "Passion" artist

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 11:35:48 PDT

Hello! I'm back to artsednet and teaching after a maternity leave, and wanted to add to this post..

One of my very favorite artists, for many reasons (media, subject matter, power of expression) is Kathe Kollwitz. Not only is her art extremely moving, but she had a fascinating life as well. I recommend reading her diary and looking at her amazing artwork.

Lydia

---