Great Sites and Incredible Artists pages are updated

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 11:32:47 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

More Great School sites are needed to feature on
Incredible Art Department.
Send me URLs for other schools in your state.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
Incredible Artists has been updated and will soon
feature YOUR "passion" artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
Let the students who use the site know which artists
we admire. Artists must have a personal web site or
Artcyclopedia link to be featured.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com