Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites and Incredible Artists pages are updated

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 11:32:47 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

More Great School sites are needed to feature on
Incredible Art Department.
Send me URLs for other schools in your state.
Incredible Artists has been updated and will soon
feature YOUR "passion" artists:
Let the students who use the site know which artists
we admire. Artists must have a personal web site or
Artcyclopedia link to be featured.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources