Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Second graders learn science through ART - See Worms

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 10:26:58 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetter,

I will eventually add all of the Worms "words of
wisdom" linked from this page -- but I wanted all of
you to see Jan Hillmer's wormy pinch pots and Theresa
Parker's worm underground collage:
Click Science at the top (this page is linked from
elementary lesson plans "Rousseau Ideas"-- more to

Thanks for sharing - Art and Science connectins are so

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources