Second graders learn science through ART - See Worms

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 10:26:58 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetter,

I will eventually add all of the Worms "words of
wisdom" linked from this page -- but I wanted all of
you to see Jan Hillmer's wormy pinch pots and Theresa
Parker's worm underground collage:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Rousseau.htm
Click Science at the top (this page is linked from
elementary lesson plans "Rousseau Ideas"-- more to
come).

Thanks for sharing - Art and Science connectins are so
important.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker