Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For the Calder- Butterfield "Passions"

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 22:19:45 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I am enjoying this thread, too....I have all sorts of
ideas for follow-up "passion" posts...and I will
revisit this one when needed. Actually what I will do
first with these is update Great Sites with YOUR great

In the fall I offered a lesson idea connecting
Alexander Calder - with Deborah Butterfield. No one
responded so I never played with the idea to make sure
it would work. I am still willing to write up the
lesson plan if I know someone will use it/adapt it to
their needs. Lesson would be for middle school and up.
(Tony Bentley - this would work for you, too - as it
can relate to proportion/math - and science/anatomy -
let me know. Idea would be drawing,watercolor and

Let me know if you are interested (off list).
Keep posting your artists you are passionate about. I
am saving all of them.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department