Post your "passion" artist: Calder

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 18:49:43 PDT

I don't know if Alexander Calder is the same as Sandy Calder, but this
site is just outstanding. I did a search for Calder and found this.
<http://www.calder.org/#> I loved the archival photos and the way you
could see his work develop decade by decade. It was interesting too to
see the Maeght foundation which by the way happens to have the most
beautiful museum I have ever seen. Apparently it used to be in Paris
but now is in Provence. They did have some cool Calders there but now I
see why. Kind of a ramble...but this is a great thread.
Beth

---