Visit Guacamole, New Mexico

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 18:26:36 PDT

Visit Guacamole, New Mexico

It's taken some time to get the town up and running
but it's now a reality. Guacamole, New Mexico is a
magical place to visit. Our first major industry is
off to a good start. If you know of anyone with old
dented Air stream trailers, we will buy them and
turn them into beautiful Adobile Homes. Check out
our official we site at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Guacamole/OfficialWebSite.html
                                        Woody in KC

--