RE: Post your "passion" artist

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 17:33:59 PDT

My current favorites are Dale Chihuly, for his installation thinking, Chuck Close, I love the photorealism transferred into patterns of colors, Joseph Cornell, for his thougth provoking connections, and a new one I've stumbled on, Eric Anderson - who does very realistic sculptures wrapped in mystery.
Jan