Re: Post your "passion" artist

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 17:27:27 PDT

Kandinsky was right there on my list- I agree completely with you- Sharing
top spots with Kandinsky are Marc Chagall and Georgia O'Keefe. And so many
others.....
Heather

on 4/26/04 4:19 PM, ARTNSOUL12@aol.com at ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

If you are talking passion, I'd say Kandinsky.... I could sit in front of
his four magificant "seasons" paintings all day and cry from the beauty and
the emotions they evoke in me. Such color, movement and passion in his
work! Tried to understand his theories in his two books, but he's such a
genius....I want to be Kandinsky! Anyone else feel the same way?
Susan on Long Island