Re: Post your "passion" artist

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 16:04:42 PDT

I love the art of Robert Tatin. A sculptor from France which is
impossible to find books here on him. I did locate an old Raw Vision
magazine and bought it online. Even web sites are scarce. His work is
very much like Modigliani, Picasso, Klee or Chagall, lyrical but they
look like sand casts except you can actually walk around them, they are
buildings and monuments and there is suppose to be a sculpture garden in
france of his work.
Noguchi-love his work as well.

---