Post your "passion" artist

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 15:31:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am curious to see if we can come up with a long list
of artists we are "passionate" about. I am afraid mine
changes daily....I have so many on my site already and
IAD that I am passionate about.

Please share yours. I added Sharon's artist, Remedios
Varo, to my page on Mexican artists. I will find a
spot for all artists you post:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm

Maybe this list will generate some new lesson ideas?
Once we are done with this - I will repost the entire
list and tell you where you can find them.

Judy Decker

P.S. Please Google the name first to see if work
exists online before posting. I will pick a few key
sites to list.