Re: NAEA Denver Conference

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 09:28:32 PDT

Thanks Susan and All for thinking of me. You can be sure I missed all of you too and was thinking of you at NAEA. Sounds like everyone had a great time but those of us who weren't able to attend are still waiting for more, more, more! Feels funny to be on the other side this year. Woody's pictures are great and it brought fond memories to me. I loved seeing everyone having a good time at the traditional breakfast. It always amazes me at the talent we have on this list and what they contribute at NAEA and in other arenas. I wish I could have attended the various presentations as well. Thanks for sharing all of your input. It is received greedily. Best regards to all. Nana Judy...AKA...
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net