Re: watercolor cities 5th grade project

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 07:46:14 PDT

Thanks for the compliment. I have bookmarked your site and will explore it when I can enjoy the visit. Larry

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:Love the cities, Larry!

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as well
as our art archives.

---
Larry Prescott
Art Teacher