Re: new lesson ideas, cubism, quilts, mural

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 07:08:35 PDT

Susan, The quilt block lesson was done with painted tissue paper. I used the Eric Carle video to introduce the idea of painted textures and then had the kids use traditional quilt block designs as a pattern. Thanks for the compliment.

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:Hi, Larry. Nice student work! How are the quilt blocks done?
Susan on Long Island
---

Larry Prescott