Yummy Fake Food!- Art of Japan - from Sky McClain

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 21:39:50 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have started the page for elementary lessons
inspired by art of Japan. See Sky McClain's third
grade treats - good enough to eat.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Japan.htm
I have some paper dolls/kimono's from Jeryl H. to add
to it and some paper dolls from Barbara B.
I will get those on soon. Enjoy these yummy foods.
Sky has some better links to add.

This page will grow and some ideas developed into
complete lesson plans. Getty list has three new people
going to Japan next school year - so more ideas are
coming. Be sure to get your name in for a Fullbright
Scholarship for the following year. Many Getty list
members have gone and have brought back wonderful
ideas for their classroom.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker