Re: Trip Back to Denver

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 20:21:27 PDT

Love the photos, Woody ;<)

I bid on the delightful watercolor of Poppies that Woody donated to
the silent auction for the Retired's Tea. I am so excited to have a
WOODY. Can't wait until it arrives. Believe me, it is outstanding!
Thanks Woody for arranging the shipping.

I slept all day yesterday. The conference was a lot of activity for my
brain injured head! I took it easy and limited myself.

DAM has one of the best pre-Columbian collection I have seen.

We had a good breakfast together and I added many faces to names. The
badges were useful. The best part of conference is seeing email
friends and spending time face to face.

Susan's session presenting her experience in Japan was especially
interesting for me. Had a pleasant dinner with Susan and Maggie and
again with Susan and Woody. I thought I was going to miss Pam but did
get a hug passing in the hall on the last day.

Venders were good. Lots of interesting new things to see and try.

I had dinner with the Flower Teachers who attended. We have been
meeting at national each year since the book began.

NJ had a lot of awards so I did attend many award presentations.

I met many new people whose names are not coming back into my tired
brain. All in all I had a great time and want to go back for a visit to
Colorado ASAP. Start planning for Boston.

Sharon ~ NJ

On Thursday, April 22, 2004, at 09:38 PM, Woody Duncan wrote:

> Six days in Denver is not enough so I've posted some
> web pages to help take us back to Denver. I'm sorry
> I did not get any pics of the Binney and Smith party.
> All the pages are linked together:
> http://www.taospaint.com/NAEA04/Denver.html

---