Welcome to Guacamole, New Mexico

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 13:52:38 PDT

Welcome to Guacamole, New Mexico
http://www.taospaint.com/Guacamole/OfficialWebSite.html
        Our web site is under construction but our community
is as big as the imagination of our residents. Please come
and visit us often. Our major industry is the newly formed
Adoble Homes Company Inc. They are in the market for
used Air Stream trailers which they will convert into
very attractive adoble homes for quick sales.
                                        Woody in KC (for now)
http://www.taospaint.com/Guacamole/OfficialWebSite.html

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons