Re: Woody's MONOPRINTS - WOW! check them out!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 13:38:43 PDT

Greetings Woody and all.

From Jude Grochowski:

>> Love the monoprints-what did you use (I'm guessing Createx) & what are
they on?

"ME TOO!"

I just got done posting this to the other lists....

Monoprints using some kind of stencil? I love the overlapping of images.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Woody-monoprint.htm
(three images - will take a while to load - I won't leave them all online,
Woody).

I am claiming "fair use" right now in sharing these (grin). "Copyright
police" will come knocking at my door.

Good printmaking lessons are really needed for Incredible Art Department.
We all know how to get a relief prints now.... I know how to do many types
of monoprints -but these from Woody have me stumped right now. Woody - The
world of Art Education needs this lesson from you - pretty please? I will
turn it into a lesson plan if you tell me just how you did them. I have all
sorts of links already for it.

See all of Woody's art up for auction. I "stole" an image or two for my
altered book of "Found Art". I will steal art images from other list members
and students too for my book of "Found Art" - it is just for my eyes only so
that is OK.

From Woody Duncan:

I decided to donate four more pieces of art for charity.
http://www.taospaint.com/ExhibitsApril04/April04.html#TouchOfYellowTmb.jpg
I'm leaving a watercolor "Touch of Yellow" for an art auction
at the Schlagle Enviormental Library at Wyandotte County
Lake. Then May 1 st, Kaw Valley Arts and Humanities will
auction off three monoprints called "Rock Art". I'll get
a tax deduction and I won't have to carry the pieces to
New Mexico when we move.

Hope to hear from you - I am sure many would love to know.

Judy Decker

P.S. See Woody? Jude Grochowski like them too. I told you there would be
others.

---