More Art for Auctions

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 12:52:56 PDT

More Art for Auctions
I decided to donate four more pieces of art for charity.
http://www.taospaint.com/ExhibitsApril04/April04.html#TouchOfYellowTmb.jpg
I'm leaving a watercolor "Touch of Yellow" for an art auction
at the Schlagle Environmental Library at Wyandotte County
Lake. Then May 1 st, Kaw Valley Arts and Humanities will
auction off three monoprints called "Rock Art". I'll get
a tax deduction and I won't have to carry the pieces to
New Mexico when we move.
                                Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons