Re: Elements, Principles & Artists

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 12:03:22 PDT

Katherine,
  Thank you for the tip on this book--and added quote! Since I volunteer at
the Fine Arts Library at OSU, I will check this out.

                  Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                  Art teacher, K-5, retired

Excellent point...listen here to Peter London (NO MORE SECONDHAND ART,
Shambalah 1989 P. 9-17)

London's book is available in paperback on Amazon.com very inexpensively,
and is a great read. There is a lot of information there on "what is the
point" of all of the work we attempt to do.
regards,
Katherine Douglas

---