Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Meet Judith Jewer -Graphic Designer and Artist

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 18:09:03 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I would like for you to get to know Judith Jewer - a
new member of our list (new to me anyways). I just
"met" her the other day. I have added a link to her
Graphics site on my page of Artist and Art Styles
under Design:
Muse on Design by Judith Jewer:
Great examples for Logo Design!
Stop by her fine art site too - Spiral from the Muse:

Judith is also linked from my page fo rlist member

If I do not have your web sites listed - please post.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources