See Anna's Fused Glass Landscape Plates - MS and up

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 17:36:18 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Anna sent me two glass landscape plates to add to her
lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/anna-glass.htm
They are incredible! Please look at the images....IF
they are missing on your machine PLEASE let me know. I
have been having trouble with Word html files. (just
reply to me OFF LIST if they are missing). I will have
to put this lesson on in FrontPage.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker