NAEA Files for Sharing - anymore?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 15:35:41 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have received some files from NAEA. Lauren McGreal
sent me her summaries - looks like some FUN
presentations!
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEA2004.htm

Jeannette Anthos sent me her Flex Cam handout - I
would definitely get one of these! Put it on your wish
list.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Flex.doc
If your school can not afford one- buy it yourself - I
sure would. I just did a Google search and these are
available all over the net. Check with your tech
guy/gal -they may even have a cheaper source (special
prices for schools).

NAEA summaries don't take up much space - I will keep
adding to those. Actual handouts will only be online
for a short time. View them - save to file if you need
them.

Kevan Nitzberg has his files on his web site:
http://www.anoka.k12.mn.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=15769
See his files to download for using ArtsConnectED.

I will get any others on as soon as possible.

Remember to download Ken Schwab's if you needed those.

Judy Decker - Ohio

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com