Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NAEA Files for Sharing - anymore?

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 15:35:41 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have received some files from NAEA. Lauren McGreal
sent me her summaries - looks like some FUN

Jeannette Anthos sent me her Flex Cam handout - I
would definitely get one of these! Put it on your wish
If your school can not afford one- buy it yourself - I
sure would. I just did a Google search and these are
available all over the net. Check with your tech
guy/gal -they may even have a cheaper source (special
prices for schools).

NAEA summaries don't take up much space - I will keep
adding to those. Actual handouts will only be online
for a short time. View them - save to file if you need

Kevan Nitzberg has his files on his web site:
See his files to download for using ArtsConnectED.

I will get any others on as soon as possible.

Remember to download Ken Schwab's if you needed those.

Judy Decker - Ohio

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources