RE: Elements, Principles & Artists: I hope this helps!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:54:23 PDT

I use the old Joe Gatto ones:
Elements: Line, Shape & Form, Value, Texture, Color and Space

Principles: Emphasis, Contrast, Balance, Movement, Rhythm, Unity

Now here's a question for you all:

What does your list of the elements consist of? And the principles
too?

Let's see how we all differ and see if we can come up with some kind
of
common ground . . . shall we?

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu