watercolor cities 5th grade project

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 08:37:00 PDT

I just added another project to my website. The main idea was overlapping shapes create the illusion of space. I also used this project as an intoduction to watercolor medium in preperation for more advanced projects to come in the 6th and 7th grade. Look for "Watercolor Cities" on the list. Larry

http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/webart/html/student%20work/main.html

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School