NAEA Files for Sharing - Internet Research - TAB Choice

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 19:02:57 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Good news! Craig Roland has put his excellent handout
online on his site. Craig and Kevan Nitzberg did a
presentation on using the Internet for Student
Research:
"Students Research Art Online"
http://plaza.ufl.edu/rolandc/denver_research.doc
This is a Microsoft Word file. He will leave it online
for about one month - so save it now.

Kathy Douglas some handouts from three of four NAEA
presentations...(the Knowledgeloom one consisted of a
printout of the entire web area -80 pages).
I have put her Outcomes file and Step for Choice
Exhibit on IAD. The exhibit file is helpful to anyone
setting up an elementary art show.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Choice.htm

This is what she had to offer. I think Diane's
Advocacy is to come?

1. steps to making a choice art exhibit
2. various hand outs that I use in my school for
parents, teachers in
preparation for the show
3. outcomes of choice based teaching
4. and Diane has advocacy stuff...

Reply to me OFF LIST if you are interested in any of
the addition files (see #2) and I will ask Kathy for
them.

As NAEA presentations get shared with me - I will get
them to you. I will not leave all of them online for
long - browse now at your convenience. Kathy's will be
on at least till the end of next week. Ken's will be
on till then as well. Presentation summaries I can
leave on longer. I will save all files on my machine
-so don't hesitate to ask if you miss something.

Glad to have all of you back! Things were relatively
quiet without you.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker