Trip Back to Denver

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 18:38:12 PDT

Six days in Denver is not enough so I've posted some
web pages to help take us back to Denver. I'm sorry
I did not get any pics of the Binney and Smith party.
All the pages are linked together:

http://www.taospaint.com/NAEA04/Denver.html

Or go to each one at a time:
http://www.taospaint.com/NAEA04/Breakfast.html