Citation Machine for writers

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 17:29:16 PDT

For those of you who are writing research papers, a student in my writing
course shared the following website that will assist you with citations of
references in either MLA or APA style. It's a free online service. All you
have to do is type in your citations (book, article, electronic media, etc)
and the correct citation will be generated in most cases. I stress "in most
cases" because I have found one element that does not work correctly in APA.

http://www.landmark-project.com/citation_machine/index.php

From sunny Sedona,
Pam

---