Re: Essential Materials List - free from community

---------

From: Judith A. Jewer (judith_jewer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 08:15:16 PDT

Perhaps printing shops could be a possible supply for paper. Also, you could
also contact paper companies and ask for samples...

Hi Everyone, My name is Judith and I am teaching a couple of art courses at
local art gallery and at a local community centre and I though I would join
this list to see if I could get a few pointers about teaching. I am somewhat
new to teaching art and wow - it is such a big skill to master.

Warmest Regards, Judith

Judith Decker wrote:

> Kay and others,
>
> I think what really helped me was when we created a
> FREE from the community list of supplies. We just
> checked all around Bowling Green to see what we could
> drum up. I can't remember all we had so will just
> start this off the top of my head.

---