RE: Essential Materials List

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 07:50:27 PDT

Give me a fine point black Sharpie marker and I will be happy for days!!

By the way, have you all seen the new colors Sanford has released? Marigold,
Navy, Burgandy, Olive.. few others I can't remember. Love those Sharpies!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From "Broadwater, Katherine" <KBroadwater@towson.edu>
=====
>Hi everyone,
>I truly enjoyed seeing and meeting many of you in Denver.
>Many years ago I created an Essential Materials List for student teachers
getting ready to go out into the field on their own. I listed basic materials
every art teacher needs at Elementary, Middle and High levels. I even
included name brands so new art teachers would know the best brand for a
particular item. (For example Tru-Ray construction paper or Prang
watercolors) Anyway, my list is somewhat outdated now and I thought all of
you would have some helpful input which I will use to revise the list. After
the list is compiled I will share it with all of you.
>Thanks so much,
>Kay

---