RE: To the ArtEdNet friends I met in Denver..

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 04:46:34 PDT

Linda, Who is this gal that created the quilt?

 As she was reading, a flood of my own memories
and events in the lives of my students came flooding back into my mind.
We all have our stories, and it is those stories tht we have to get out
to the world. She went on to make a GORGEOUS quilt that had symbols
from the stories as well as quotes from her students or their parents.
It was so moving and so powerful.