Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 21:03:35 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: =?us-ascii?Q?paul=20adkunle?= <pauladkunle@seznam.cz>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:03:22 +0200 (CEST)
From: =?us-ascii?Q?paul=20adkunle?= <pauladkunle@seznam.cz>
To: pauladkunle@seznam.cz
Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?HELP=20ME=20OUT?=
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:03:22 +0200 (CEST)
ATTENTION,
First, I must solicit your confidant in this transaction, this is by vi=
rtue of its nature as utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I kno=
w that the transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive=
 and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of=
 the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this tra=
nsaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ab=
ility in transaction of this nature.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am pauladek=
unle, a director with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC=
)Eleme Refinery. I came to know of you in my private search for a relia=
ble and reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which =
involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requi=
ring maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Engineer James Akmed, an Oil Merchant/Con=
tractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his suspension th=
ree years ago, executed with us at Eleme Refinery of NNPC,and had a tot=
al contract executed worth US$28.6 (Twenty Eight Million,Six Hundred Th=
ousand United States Dollar) which flows in the Corporation's suspense =
account.
It is because of the allegation/petition leveled against him that he
(Engr. James Akmed) who is a close friend to the late dictatorship
General Sanni Abacha (formal Military President of Nigeria) who died in=
 office in 1998 and during his tenure the country experienced various m=
ismanagement and series of malpractices were carried out in
collaboration with his foreign friends.
However, a Panel were set up to investigate the issue,who found him
(Engr. James Akmed) guilty and the present Democratic President of
Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo suspended him from transacting any busi=
ness in Nigeria with immediate effect and was asked to leave the countr=
y.
However,these made the contract fund "UNCLAIMABLE" which was only known=
 to my colleagues and I. Fortunately, all the Contract document includi=
ng the "CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" are with me but the need for a=
 very trustworthy foreign business man/woman whom I would present as th=
e Foreign contractor/beneficiary to claim the fund.
In order to achieve this development, some of my colleagues and I now
seek your permission to have you stand as the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR so tha=
t the funds would be released and paid into your account as beneficiary=
's who executed the contract in the year 1999. All documents and proves=
 to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out.
More so, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your shar=
e stays while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment=
 purposes in your country.
We have agree that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been
transferred into your nominated account: (1) 30% of the money will go
to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund. (2.) 5%
will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental
expenses that may be incurred in the cause of the transfer. (3). 65% to=
 us
the originator of the transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of
the trust we have bestowed on you and your Company, kindly get to me im=
mediately on my E-mail Address as stated bellow.
Please furnish me with your most confidential Telephone and Fax Number(=
s),
Company Name to use,Banking information including the A/C Number, Swift=
Code (if any).
I assure you that if you will follow my instruction,the fund shall be
in your Account within 7-10 days of this transaction.
Thanking you for your kind understanding in this regard.
My best regards,
ENGR.pauladekunle (MNSE)
NB;
 P/L REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS :
pauladekunle20012000@yahoo.co.uk
PRA=AESK=C9 JARO 2004 - 12. KV=CCTEN A=AE 3. =C8ERVEN V=EDce ne=BE 60 k=
oncert=F9 - symfonick=E1 =F8ada, komorn=ED =F8ada, recit=E1ly, popul=E1=
rn=ED =F8ada, matin=E9 a nokturna, chr=E1mov=E9 koncerty, divadeln=ED =F8=
ada.
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=3D73741&section=3D/