To the ArtEdNet friends I met in Denver..

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:36:24 PDT

That was such a great time!! I enjoyed meeting you all at the
breakfast and it was great putting faces to names but I just have to
tell you that you missed the ultimate Colorado experience. We had
great weather for the convention - in the 70's for the whole time but
now it's SNOWING!!! The saying goes, 'if you don't like the weather in
Colorado, just wait a few hours'... and boy, that sure is true!

Deborah in Colorado

---