RE: Essential Materials List (more added Kay)

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 13:33:07 PDT

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fields, Linda [mailto:fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:49 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: Essential Materials List (more added Kay)

Prismacolor school grades are called Prismacolor Scholar. Prang Professional and Crayola aren't too bad. I actually use those for my art I classes and save the Prismacolors for art II, III, IV. Linda

If you can't afford Prismacolors, what would you suggest instead? And/or, what is the school grade Prismacolors called?
Jan

---