RE: Essential Materials List

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 11:45:18 PDT

decent scissors, rulers, Saf-t-kut or similar rubber for printmaking, gouges and printing ink, 80# or better drawing paper, tempera paint, acrylic paint, Prang watercolors, decent brushes-I like the white nylon from Grumbacher or other brands-good for all kinds of paint. I am at the high school level now, but would use this for middle school also.