Essential Materials List

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 11:18:03 PDT

Hi everyone,
I truly enjoyed seeing and meeting many of you in Denver.
Many years ago I created an Essential Materials List for student teachers getting ready to go out into the field on their own. I listed basic materials every art teacher needs at Elementary, Middle and High levels. I even included name brands so new art teachers would know the best brand for a particular item. (For example Tru-Ray construction paper or Prang watercolors) Anyway, my list is somewhat outdated now and I thought all of you would have some helpful input which I will use to revise the list. After the list is compiled I will share it with all of you.
Thanks so much,
Kay

---