Re: Summer Seminar in Santa Fe

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 11:07:45 PDT

I found your e-mail...I will look into it.

Thanks!

>>> nwalkup@dentonisd.org 4/21/2004 11:57:03 AM >>>
I still have openings in Tres Culturas, my summer seminar in Santa Fe,
if anyone is interested. It will take place for five days beginning
July
4 at Ghost Ranch in Santa Fe, an adult conference center. We explore
the
art and culture of New Mexico through field trips, museum visits, and
hands-on activities. This year we will again be working with Kathie
Sanchez, a Pueblo potter and great-grand-daughter of Maria Martinez
and
visiting Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu. You can find more
information on the website www.ghostranch.org under the Santa Fe
campus
or email me off the list.

Thanks,