Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Summer Seminar in Santa Fe

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 11:07:45 PDT

I found your e-mail...I will look into it.

>>> 4/21/2004 11:57:03 AM >>>
I still have openings in Tres Culturas, my summer seminar in Santa Fe,
if anyone is interested. It will take place for five days beginning
4 at Ghost Ranch in Santa Fe, an adult conference center. We explore
art and culture of New Mexico through field trips, museum visits, and
hands-on activities. This year we will again be working with Kathie
Sanchez, a Pueblo potter and great-grand-daughter of Maria Martinez
visiting Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu. You can find more
information on the website under the Santa Fe
or email me off the list.