Writing for SchoolArts Magazine

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 10:16:16 PDT

ArtsEdNetters:

You may or may not know that I am on the advisory board for SchoolArts
Magazine, but in that capacity I would like to encourage you to submit
possible articles for publication. You can send them to Eldon Katter,
the editor, or to me and I will forward them. We especially need
articles that relate to high school. In general, articles may be from
300-1000 words, and must have excellent photographs, preferably as
slides or as digital images on a CD. Any questions, please email me
individually at nwalkup@dentonisd.org.

Thanks,

Nancy

---