Summer Seminar in Santa Fe

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:57:03 PDT

I still have openings in Tres Culturas, my summer seminar in Santa Fe,
if anyone is interested. It will take place for five days beginning July
4 at Ghost Ranch in Santa Fe, an adult conference center. We explore the
art and culture of New Mexico through field trips, museum visits, and
hands-on activities. This year we will again be working with Kathie
Sanchez, a Pueblo potter and great-grand-daughter of Maria Martinez and
visiting Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu. You can find more
information on the website www.ghostranch.org under the Santa Fe campus
or email me off the list.

Thanks,

Nancy