Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Summer Seminar in Santa Fe

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:57:03 PDT

I still have openings in Tres Culturas, my summer seminar in Santa Fe,
if anyone is interested. It will take place for five days beginning July
4 at Ghost Ranch in Santa Fe, an adult conference center. We explore the
art and culture of New Mexico through field trips, museum visits, and
hands-on activities. This year we will again be working with Kathie
Sanchez, a Pueblo potter and great-grand-daughter of Maria Martinez and
visiting Georgia O'Keeffe's house in Abiquiu. You can find more
information on the website under the Santa Fe campus
or email me off the list.