teacher appreciation ideas- Nnaell-

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 08:29:46 PDT

Just in reply to this...
I chose to be a member of our teacher moral booster
committee. I asked the lists for suggestions to take
back to my group. I have received a lot of great ideas
so far. I have never had my art students create
projects for certain holidays. I teach middle school.
I encourage my students to take home their projects
and give them away as presents as needed. I am sorry
if my request sounded like I needed art ideas. I just
wanted ideas in general.

The wonderful thing that is done for me and everyone
at my school is each year our Administration grills
out steak and chicken for each staff member. I just
wanted little ideas (for our group) to give out each
day in the teacher mailboxes or hang around the
school. These little things are from the moral booster
committee- not the art students.
Have a great day and thank you to everyone that has
sent me such wonderful ideas so far. I will compile a
huge list and share with anyone who replies offist.
jeannie in ga

***I am wondering why all of you poor art teachers are
responsible for having the kids make something for
teacher appreciation day? Who has asked you to do
this? What is being done for you? I find it
appauling that you have to be responsible for this!