Looking for NAEA Summaries and Handouts for IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 18:04:54 PDT

Greetings All Art Educators,

Incredible Art Department is looking for any and all
handout material you have to share that I can put ton
Incredible Art Deparartment. I can NOT put someone
else's handout on as those are copyrighted but I can
put your summary of their presentation (the ideas). I
can put your own personal presentation handout on for
a limited time as I have done with Ken's. Harold's are
already on his site.

Please share your NAEA highlights from presentations
you attended and I will compile all of them to put on
Incredible Art Department like I did last year. Post
your words of wisdom even if someone else attended the
same presentation as you may have remembered something
different. Get settled in back at home - then share
when you can while it is still fresh in your minds.
Keep negative comments to yourself. I only want
positive for IAD.

Looking forward to hearing all of your great new
discoveries...and successes! Ken had a full house for
both presentations - I had no doubt. He is pretty
"famous".

Judy Decker

P.S. Sorry to post to all - I didn't have time to make
a mailing list for just converence goers. I do have
all of your names and will "talk" to you later.