Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ken Schwab's Mixed-Media and Embossing Handouts - limited time only!

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 17:22:16 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Ken Schwab's NAEA Handouts- Mixed Media Lessons and
Embossed Printing without a press will be on
Incredible Art Department for the rest of this week
Mixed Media Lesson:
Embossed Print:

For those of you who can not open Word - try to find
someone who can convert these to a Mac format. I will
send them to you OFF LIST as html - but you will not
get the pictures. My offer to forward is for four days
only (through April 24, 2004). I have had to do this
to cut down on requests months/years later.

Plan on attending NAEA next year in Boston. You do not
have to be a member to go - but the fee is less for
those who join. I am going to join again since I want
to go. My plan is to hand out cards for Incredible Art
Department to new people I meet. Keep up to date on
what will be happening next year through the NAEA web

Any one else have handouts to share?

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department