Re: portfolio crayons...Gina Grant - Larry Prescott

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 15:07:23 PDT

Greetings Larry (and Gina),

I am answering your Gina question this time as "ME"
instead of "Joan" (she isn't on Getty anymore
anyways...remember all the work we did after that
post? -- LOL). Deja vu! A Gina Grant question again.
Sorry I never told who got you doing all that
"wondering"...but after all - it was YOU who brought
me back to Getty list as me.

I have a feeling those are the Crayola new oil
pastels. I loved them, too - I just had one sample
set.
Here is the URL for their products - order a sample to
try - they will do that for you (I know they have free
samples).
http://www.portfolioseries.com/

If Gina did not use these - she will let me know I am
Bcc'ing to her as she is on Digest.
For all - here is Gina's portrait lesson - she starts
with the eyes - close observation - no formulas.
Gina's lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/ggrant.htm
I will add the link from her lesson - Be sure to look
at the expressive portraits on the Crayola Portfolio
site - Great Perspective examples too.

Thanks for asking, Larry!

Judy Decker (Joan d' art Ed)

--- Larry Prescott <larrcott1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Gina, I came across your self-portraits on the IAD.
> I have been trying to find out what "potrfolio
> crayons" are. What are they and where did you find
> them? Thanks, Larry

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com