Jan Hillmer's WORMS - they are just adorable! Theresa's too!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 13:59:07 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

For now - Jan Hillmer's 2nd grade worms will be
"Invisible Art" to all of you...I will get them shared
as soon as possible - on the Science lesson page -
along with all of your ideas. I have Theresa's too and
shared those with Jan (Eric Carle collage with drawing
and textures).

I am now on ten lists serves to bring ideas to AID and
to share what is already there.

Yes I know that sound nuts to you - but I am having so
much fun meeting artists and BUYING art. I am
commissioning special art from artists I meet (to
inspire kids lessons). Not all lists are artists
lists. When I am ready to put the the Altered Book
lesson plan on IAD - I will join that list too on
Yahoo.

For all of you with Tech woes - I recommend the Tech
Ed list - just don't give them a ton of questions all
at once. Those folks are very supportive of their
staff and do have answers. I have gotten immediate
response from every tech question I have posted.

Cheers and WORMS to come for all,

Judy Decker

P.S. These worms came to me as attachment in email - a
different kind of "worm" attachment for sure (grin) -
and one I appreciate. The clay pots worked and were a
great success. Ideas to come for those of you who do
not have kiln access. Plant cycles are part of
elementary science curriculum - find out what grade levels.

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com
Incredible Art Department