Re: Account on hold -- Margaret and all

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:29:05 PDT

Greetings Margaret and all,

I have no idea why Getty puts accounts on hold...and
have no idea how to "unhold them" I promised Nick Brod
I wouldn't write him any more as he is doing
everything I asked to be done for the list....BUT I
will break that promise now.

The only solution I know that works is to unsubscribe
--then subscribe again. Use your instructions from
your welcome email.

Perhaps your server was blocking Getty mail and it was
bouncing? Find out if this is the case and have your
server unblock Getty mail so it doesn't bounce.
One list member can't even get back on as she has
tried...her erver was causiing the problem. Even if
you do not read the Getty list mail - you have to take
time to download it - or delete it from your server.
Try downloading Mailwasher so you can quickly delete
unwanted mail.

Judy Decker