RE: work ethic thread-long

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 10:30:07 PDT

-Linda and Mike,
Thanks for the thought provoking emails. I have printed them out to save for those days when I hear that Art isn't fun, too much work, etc. We have been talking about a connecte idea here at school today - the respect kids have for each ohter, public and privately. Also included in the discussion is the loss of understanding of appropriate behaviour - the whens and wheres of some of that kind of thing. So much to teach, so little time....
Jan

---