Re: teacher appreciation week- need ideas

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 13:36:38 PDT

Jeannie,

You will never run out of ideas (smile). I tried to
see if I could get former Getty threads to come
up...no luck....but goodness me LOTS of Google links
to check:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=easy+teacher+appreciation+gifts&btnG=Search

http://tinyurl.com/3d3w6

I think it would be fun for us to put out heads
together and make an file on IAD... Pretty please save
all of the good ideas from Ann, Ellen and Theresa
...and any other good ones and we will make a page. I
already know it is OK with Ann, Theresa and Ellen to
list their ideas. We won't list any ideas without
permission - no need to worry.

I have an idea for jewelry for the lady teachers but
the guys won't work. They would look a bit silly with
a classroom of kids around their neck (shrink plastic
necklaces).

Judy Decker